Samson & Kobbernagel international tax practice advises a wide range of clients in a variety of business sectors, from early stage businesses making their first step into or outside the UK. Working with Samson & Kobbernagel extensive network of overseas partners covering every major worldwide business centre, we offer a comprehensive integrated tax service.
We advise clients on a range of international issues including:
- expanding overseas into new territories
- tax-efficient cross border finance to maximise tax relief on interest plus consideration of foreign exchange and withholding tax issues
- minimising the overall tax burden on controlled foreign companies and the repatriation of profits to the UK
- consideration of VAT and Customs Duty issues
- managing expatriate tax issues and tax returns.
Through our international network, we are constantly developing tax planning solutions specific to our clients needs based on our knowledge of their business, structure and aspirations.